Leadership and Career Coach
Carl helps clients to clarify their goals and to develop and execute plans to achieve these goals. Using his knowledge of leadership competencies, talent assessment, personal branding and interviewing, he works with both individuals and teams. With over 20 years’ coaching and leadership development experience, Carl has delivered over 1,200 hours coaching within the last 5 years alone.
Expertise is founded on a career in the technology and professional services industries, mainly with IBM in both Irish and international roles. He has led HR initiatives for business units with up to 3,000 people.
- HR leader, IBM UK & Ireland services unit
- Transformation manager, IBM Europe software unit
- Head of operations, IBM Ireland consulting unit
- Leadership development manager, IBM Ireland
- Sales manager – finance sector, IBM Ireland
- BAI Engineering, Trinity College Dublin
- Executive Development, Irish Management Institute
- Prince2 project management, Axelos
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance, ACCA
- Coaching and consulting, IBM
Certification, Assessments & Licensure
Birkman (occupational and behavioural assessment)
- International companies: Executives and Managers in Irish, European, or global roles.
- Functions: General Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, IT.
- Leadership capabilities and attributes: Outcomes in business results and in people management.
- Personal career management (including brand, skills, visibility).
Carl offers a collaborative style, using coaching skills to help the client to clarify his/her goals, analyze the issues, identify options, and commit to focused actions, He combines business acumen, breadth of expertise, empathy, and enthusiasm to facilitate progress.
Carl emphasizes integrity and respect for the client, listening to and recognizing the client’s experience and skills. Providing a safe space, he facilitates the client’s ownership of and responsibility for improving performance. He is motivated by the client’s development and achievements.
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.